With a good TrustScore of 77, guests choose this hotel because of its location and service. However, some guests complain about the rooms and internet.
- This is a wonderful design hotel, as guests say.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
Guest Review Highlights
- Internet is poor.
- Rooms are not good. 60% complained about the bathroom. 62% thought it was too noisy.
- Food is average. 52% thought the dining experience was appropriate. 66% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- Terrific location. 81% liked the proximity to sightseeing. 98% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Great service. 79% found the restaurant service to be one of the best. 70% said the reception staff was great.
- Hotel is nice enough.
- Acceptable building. 50% considered the lobby entrance to be so-so.