Excellent budget hotel. Close to SouthBank. Pleasant hotel grounds. Good accessibility by car. Great location.
|Bar and Beverages||
|Value for money||
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
Guest Review Highlights
- Terrific location. 100% liked the proximity to shopping. Easily accessible by car, said 88%.
- World class service. 83% said the reception staff was great. Housekeeping was great, according to 93%.
- Food is average. Desserts were ok, said 50%. 80% were unsatisified with the snacks.
- Internet is poor.
- Rooms are ok. Beds were acceptable for 61%. 76% found the kitchenette to be good.
- Bar is not good. 67% were unsatisfied with the wines.
- Disappointing wellness & sports facilities. 71% didn't like the fitness area.
- Good value.
- Horrible pool.
- Breakfast is mediocre.