Very good budget hotel. Close to DFO. Located near shopping areas and has easy access to public transportation. Good fitness area. Good outdoor sports facilities. Best value for money. Popular among solo travelers.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
Guest Review Highlights
- Terrific location. Easily accessible by car, said 99%. 98% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Great service. 58% didn't like the management. Housekeeping was ok, according to 60%.
- Food is average. 90% said the pork dishes didn't taste good. Desserts were ok, said 57%.
- Disappointing internet connection. 76% thought it was overpriced.
- Rooms are ok. 61% complained about the bathroom. 53% said the view was so-so.
- Bar is disappointing.
- Good value.
- Breakfast is mediocre. 83% were happy with the price of the breakfast.
- Good cleanliness. 89% thought it was clean. Only 60% thought the pool was clean.