Good city hotel. Close to Rundle. Located near shopping areas and has easy access to public transportation. Affordable beverage prices. Clean bathroom. Great reception. Popular among business travelers.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
Guest Review Highlights
- Location is great. 98% liked the proximity to shopping. Not enough parking facilities, according to 61%.
- Great service. 79% said the reception staff was great. 63% thought the management was tolerable.
- Internet is poor. 56% thought it was overpriced.
- Rooms are not good. 74% complained about the bathroom. 86% were unhappy with the view.
- Disappointing wellness & sports facilities. 100% didn't like the fitness area.
- Quite uncomfortable. Beds were acceptable for 60%. Air conditioning was criticized by 89%.
- Breakfast is good. Breakfast prices were ok, according to 64%.
- Bad amenities. 60% thought the building wasn't nice. Business facilities were excellent, according to 100%.
- Vibe wasn't good. For 81%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard. 72% criticized the unstylish hotel.