With a mediocre TrustScore of 72, guests are not able to recommend this hotel because of its rooms and hotel building. However, guests mention its location positively.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
Guest Review Highlights
- Terrific location. Easily accessible by car, said 96%. 94% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Great service. 92% found the staff to be very friendly. 71% said the reception staff was great.
- Food is average. 72% loved the dining experience. 68% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- Hotel is ok.
- Internet is poor. 54% thought it was overpriced.
- Price is reasonable. Excellent value for money, said 86%.
- Rooms are not good. Small rooms Poor bathroom
- Building is not very nice. 71% thought the facilities needed updating. For 67%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard.