With a mediocre TrustScore of 72, guests are not able to recommend this hotel because of its rooms and hotel building. However, guests mention its location positively.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
Guest Review Highlights
- Terrific location. Easily accessible by car, said 93%. 94% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Good service. 91% found the staff to be very friendly. 70% said the reception staff was great.
- Tasty food. 68% found the breakfast to be acceptable. 71% loved the dining experience.
- Hotel is ok.
- Disappointing internet connection. 61% thought it was overpriced.
- Price is reasonable. Excellent value for money, said 89%.
- Rooms are not good. Small rooms Poor bathroom
- Building is not very nice. 75% thought the facilities needed updating. For 74%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard.